Our priority task is to maximize amount of credits which our client’s project will generate and the price which the client will get from the buyer of credits.
To discover whether your project can generate additional income, please leave your details and we will contact you.
Working closely with our clients we:
- Assess the potential of the project on the worldwide carbon markets and estimate the revenue the client can expect to generate
- Prepare Project Design Document (PDD) to demonstrate project carbon potential and project compliance with established requirements and criteria
- Organize independent project review (validation/determination) by an accredited independent entity
- Elaborate and submit a project approval application to the authorized national and international bodies
- Monitor the actual GHG emissions reductions achieved by the project and prepare annual monitoring reports
- Organize independent review (verification) of monitoring reports by an accredited independent entity
- Elaborate and submit documents to authorized international bodies for project results approval (actual GHG emission reductions) and issue of carbon credits (CERs, ERUs, VERs)
Facilitate the sale of carbon credits (CERs, ERUs, VERs)