Blue World Carbon offers development and implementation of corporate GHG emissions accounting, reporting and management systems in accordance with the requirements of the applicable local and international standards.
To discover how an effective carbon management system will benefit your company, please leave your details and we will contact you.
Working closely with our clients we:
- Perform a GHG emissions inventory in line with the applicable standards, including the calculation of specific rates of GHG emissions per the unit of product and forecast of company’s future GHG emissions
- Evaluate environmental risks based on impacts of the current and anticipated legislation related to GHG emissions
- Identify company’s potential to reduce GHG emissions and to benefit from the reduction, including cost-benefit analysis of GHG emissions reductions to make factual decisions about carbon strategy and elaboration of GHG emissions reduction goals
- Develop and implement corporate GHG emissions accounting, reporting and management system in accordance with the requirements of the applicable standards, including system specific software
- Find out the best way to carbon neutrality, including options to offset company’s GHG emissions